Rubber Asia is India's most prestigious and popular international magazine on rubber. Its first rate quality in production and contents makes it the largest circulated magazine on rubber in Asia and it is fast gaining popularity in Europe and the USA. Rubber Asia covers all sectors of rubber industry, plantation, trade, marketing, technology, research, companies and personalities in-depth and world wide. As such, it is an indispensable and valuable guide for rubber goods, machinery and chemicals manufacturers and for decision-makers.
Rubber Asia's contents include
* In-depth articles on current topics
* Focus on controversial issues
* Interviews with dynamic industry leaders
* Success profiles of individuals and firms
* Regular columns by experts
* Analysis of industry trends
* Review of market fluctuations
* Details on new products and processes
* Spotlight on newsmakers
* Opinions and views of scientists, technologists
* National and international news digests
* News from auto, tyre and corporate sectors
* Special supplements on select countries, regions and industries
All these unique features make Rubber Asia the best medium to reach out to the people who matter most in the rubber world. An advertisement in Rubber Asia is the best investment for effective and profitable communication with the right people.
The magazine is published by Dhanam Publications Private Limited, one of the fastest growing publishing houses in Kerala, India. Dhanam Publications also publishes "Dhanam", the first and finest business magazine in Malayalam, Kerala's local language. Its exhaustive coverage on matters concerning economy, business, new issues, enterprises, marketing, management, finance, banking, taxation and other related topics has earned encomiums from several quarters. The group also publishes business directories, investment related books, etc and organises national and international seminars.