The process for selecting the winners of the 2020 Tire Technology International Awards for Innovation and Excellence has started with the call for nominations. It is the world’s biggest celebration of endeavour in the field of tyre development and manufacturing. Nominations are open in five categories till December 16, 2019, in the following categories:
- Environmental Achievement of the Year- In recognition of environmental advances in the tire industry
- Tire Technology of the Year- In recognition of important advances in technology
- Tire Industry Supplier of the Year-In recognition of excellence by suppliers to the tire industry
- Tire Manufacturing Innovation of the Year-In recognition of scientific and technological excellence in tire manufacturing
- Tire Manufacturer of the Year-In recognition of achievements by tire manufacturers
The winners will be announced at a Gala Dinner in Hannover, Germany, during Tire Technology Expo 2020 to be held from February 25-27. In addition, the 2020 Young Scientist Prize and Lifetime Achievement Award will be presented. The awards are coordinated by Tire Technology International magazine, which is published by UKi Media & Events.
The Tire Technology Expo is Europe’s most important tyre manufacturing technology exhibition and conference. The event has exhibits from the world’s most important suppliers to the tyre manufacturing industry plus a major conference, workshop programme and industry-leading awards dinner.